Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Seen this like... 204.6 times now?

I don't know why I didn't vote and comment on this until now, but yeah. I couldn't stop laughing the first time I saw it. It's great. Just one thing: Why is Kenstar less animated? I'm starting to think it's on purpose, lol. Good stuff!

Clichetivity Clichetivity

I heeeeaaaarrrrrd that....

I really liked this, it captures all those true clich├ęs in one vid, lol. I like the way it was compiled, too!

TheMurphness responds:

Thanks, man. I planned it out beforehand to makes sure that if flowed well. I'm glad it did, thanks!

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Hardy

I thought it was great! And the fact that there was no needless profanity made it linkable, lol. Blatant expletives make it hard to share with too many people. But I loved the expressions, too.

Katakana Game v0.25 Katakana Game v0.25

Woah, that's kinda' cool..

I'm a japanese language enthusiast, and I found this game, while seeing if mine would come up if I typed "Textbook" in the search box. Which it did... but anyways, thanks for that! I got to level 9, but I started not paying attention, and lost, but... anyways... I gave it an 8, because it could've done more with the characters, and made more games. Maybe you've already done it, and maybe you're DOING it, but yeah...

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

Could've done more? Like what?

Yeah, there's other games I could make involving kana or kanji, but within these particular rules, I can't think of an awful lot more to do. Well, maybe one or two things..

I'll continue improving this and will upload a new version sometime soon. Promise.

Mega Man X3 - Toxic Seahorse Mega Man X3 - Toxic Seahorse

Cool... but...

You got out of tune a little bit... a few times

DarKsidE555 responds:

Sigh...I didn't. The tune sounds just like that in the original. The problem is that you don't hear the "strangeness" that much because of the synths.

Anyways, glad you still enjoyed!