Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Seen this like... 204.6 times now?

I don't know why I didn't vote and comment on this until now, but yeah. I couldn't stop laughing the first time I saw it. It's great. Just one thing: Why is Kenstar less animated? I'm starting to think it's on purpose, lol. Good stuff!

Clichetivity Clichetivity

I heeeeaaaarrrrrd that....

I really liked this, it captures all those true clich├ęs in one vid, lol. I like the way it was compiled, too!

TheMurphness responds:

Thanks, man. I planned it out beforehand to makes sure that if flowed well. I'm glad it did, thanks!

Mr. Literal Mr. Literal

Hardy

I thought it was great! And the fact that there was no needless profanity made it linkable, lol. Blatant expletives make it hard to share with too many people. But I loved the expressions, too.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Oh em gee. Inspiration activated...

Only reason I didn't give this an eleven is because it only goes up to ten. Hory SHITO! I am dumbfounded by the amount of detail... You're amazing at this animation thing, brah. MonkeyShizznick: Show some fuckin' respect, man. This is brilliant, and well-thought out. You should try doin' that with your comments next time... TEN10TEN10TEN!

Triangle n' Octagon Triangle n' Octagon

Okay... What!?!?! I call Rhombus 'n Trapezoid!

Good story, lol! But yeah... what's up with these?

Circle n' Square Circle n' Square

What!? LAWL!

WHAT THE HEEZY WAS THAT!? That made me LOL!

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

OH EM GEE!

OHMG! It made me LOL real hard. I LOVE your voice, brah. Annen' BEEEEWWWJA' was in his CAAAAAAAAAAAAAASHL.... That's great...

The Clock Crew Hero Force The Clock Crew Hero Force

Haho haho haho

Made me laff!

Creatus responds:

thats kuul.

MPH shorts collection 2 MPH shorts collection 2

Boo on DC'ers.

As for kill-stealing... not too much against it. I don't know why, just doesn't bother me. You need to make one about SF'ing.

MPH shorts collection 1 MPH shorts collection 1

Yay for UBBERliette

Yay! That's the message. I was lookin' for. It's cool that you made this, because I HATE alt-spammers. Especially when they're Samus, or... TRACE. But anyways that was pretty coo.